Ice Pop Poetry is looking for poetry from new and emerging writers along with established poets for our inaugural online issue in December 2018. All accepted pieces are up for publication in our print edition.
Send us your nature poems, your poems about the television show you just binged, poems about your homework or your daily commute, poems about the time you were abducted by aliens. We want to read your work.
Please read the following instructions before you submit.
- Please email your submission in a Word document (.doc, .docx, .rtf) to email@example.com.
- You can submit up to 5 poems at a time in a single word document. Please don’t send us separate documents!
- Include a paragraph about yourself and a link to your website or social media that we can include alongside your work.
- Please do not submit previously published work.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Please tell us as soon as your work is accepted elsewhere.
- We will try to respond within 1-2 weeks to submissions.
We unfortunately cannot pay contributors at this time but will hopefully be able to in the future.