Ice Pop Poetry is looking for poetry from new and emerging writers along with established poets for our inaugural online issue. All pieces accepted for our online issues are also eligible to be included in our print editions.
Send us your nature poems, your poems about the television show you just binged, poems about your homework or your daily commute, poems about the time you were abducted by aliens. We are particularly keen to hear from student writers and new poets (even new poets who picked up the pen later in life! You too!).
We want to read your work.
Please read these instructions before you submit.
- Please email your submission to email@example.com
- You can submit up to 5 poems at a time in a single word document. Please don’t send us separate documents!
- Include a paragraph about yourself and a link to your webiste or social media that we can include with your
- No previously published work.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Please tell us as soon as your work is accepted elsewhere.
- We will try to respond within 1-2 weeks to submissions.
We unfortunately cannot pay contributors at this time but will hopefully be able to in the future.